Hey! I'm McCall.I have four sisters, one brother,and one brother in law.Soon, I'll have another
brother in law. I am ten years old, and I'v been playing the piano and dancing since I was three.
I love to draw and paint. My favorite color is blue, and I love to do sports all though I'm not in
any.
Monday, October 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hi love your blog!!!!!!!!!
i love you soo much and i better get a comment back!!!
jk
brenna
hi mccall, figure out how to add me on your link list. oh and,which friend is this?
Hi McCall!
All I can say is "EWWW!!! That's gross!" I never had much of a stomach for disecting anything. Hence, I'm not a doctor! LOL!
Just wanted to say I love you and I'll be reading your blogs on a regular basis!
Hugs and kisses...
Aunt Tracy
hey mccall its kelley
Guess what McCall, I'm almost 27 and I don't even know how to work the blog magic, you are definitely my technological and cuteness superior. I love you. See you in a couple of weeks at Chanel's wedding.
Post a Comment